<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3302416607635751798?origin\x3dhttp://calamityoccured.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




.Thursday, March 6, 2008 ' 6:23 PM Y
~Love Is Just A Lyric~

Date of event: Wednesday, 05 march 08

Went out with Varun, Daniel, and Shannon at late night. They ask me out to slack and drink. At first they suppose to come my house. BUT VARUN JUST HAVE TO SLACK AT A NEW ENVIRONMENT. So i changed and left my house to meet them at marine parade. We were discussing where to slack, VARUN KEEP PERSISTING ON GOING TO HOLLAND VILLAGE. I dunno why. There like got nth lor. So boring. We took a long time to reach there. Shannon said go holland v just to buy a drink at 7-11? WHEN THERE IS A 7-11 BEHIND US AT MARINE PARADE.

We went to cathey cinema first. We wanted to watch a movie. But ITS CLOSED ALREADY! We then walk to cineleisure to see the movies there. Its a long walk. There are only 3 movies. We not gonna watch any of them cus it aint that interesting. And daniel has the dvds. So we didnt watch. At the busstop. IS WHEN WE FINALLY AGREED TO GO HOLLAND VILLAGE. We reach holland village, go buya drink at 7-11 and go eat. MY CHICKEN WING FLEW FROM THE TABLE TO THE GROUND. My chicken wing... After that we went to Varun house to play some soccer game.

The problem is I DUN PLAY SOCCER GAME! Then they keep saying wont bully, THEY LIED! I left Varun's house at about 3.30am, reach home play Cabal. haha. Need chiong level. Crazy gamer. So long have I not sleep. Game and things to think about.







does she need me? she got all the help from her contacts. with her guy there.. shd i even bother..

MARCUS™







ITS ME!!

Marcus is my name. Im 18 this year. Attached to a lovely girl named 'Bonnie Stella' who is my dearest girl. Aquarius. Legel to drink and drive. Calamity occured. In the end, i became like this. Muhaha. I shall not die as my heart loves the girl deeply who gave me miracles.

Tag


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Hello

name: marcus
birthday: 08 feb 1990
age: 18!
school: temasek poly
msn/friendster/facebook:undead15@hotmail.com

Music is my life.

No music = No life.
.Blink182
.+44
.NickelBack
.Good charlotte
.HelloGoodBye
.The All American Rejects
.Taking Back Sunday
.M-Flo
.McFly
.Gorillaz
.Coldplay
.SimplePlan
.The Last Goodnight
.Busted
.Cute Is What We Aim For
.Fall Out Boy
.Muse
.LifeHouse
.Motion City Soundtrack
.Panic! At The Disco
.Relient K
.Snow Patrol
.My Chemical Romance
.Pink Spiders
.Bon Jovi
And many more!

Hopes

I HOPE...
...I will not retake any module.
...I get 2.5+ gpa.
...I make more friends.
...I have more money $
...I enjoy my holiday in peace
...I ~~confidential~~

Filled.

music + friends = My life

View theirs too

Ah ma
Chun Ming
`link`
`link`


Credits.

picture editor/background editor : yo0ndaiimez (:
basecode combining:Cubes
Basecodes: Yanting, Wenhui, Blend-ed.notes♥

Do not remove the credits.
OR
I'll bite your butt, not only your butt,and your head,your hand nn leg..