<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3302416607635751798?origin\x3dhttp://calamityoccured.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




.Monday, February 25, 2008 ' 3:34 AM Y
~Love Is Just A Lyric~

Date of event: Monday, 25 feb 08

OMG!! Supposed to study today. I did but only for awhile. lol. I meet Ji Quan and Yong Chang at school busstop. Ate at A-star coffee shop. WE GOT SCAM! The drinks we ordered looks poisonous. And taste kinda bad. AND its not cheap. $1.50. We force it down our stomach and go to school.

Took awhile to find seats in the library. We have to choose imba spot to study. At last we settle down at level 3. We found 1 puzzle thingy whereby the metals are chained together then have to solve it. Me and Yong Chang start studying, Ji Quan spend some time doing that puzzle. He and Yong Chang take turns to play. WTH! Tmr netfund exam still like this. haha. Finally we really study.

THEN, after 2 hrs. LETS DO IT! We stop studying and head for the comps on level 4. Started playing mini games and dota. 2v2. Zong come join the fun. Looks good. Play till 6 cause the comp auto shut down. DAMN! Was in the middle of a game. Dragon Knight doing well :)

We headed home after that. 1 more thing, TMR DIE LIAO LA!!





i miss her. am i doing the right thing?

MARCUS™







ITS ME!!

Marcus is my name. Im 18 this year. Attached to a lovely girl named 'Bonnie Stella' who is my dearest girl. Aquarius. Legel to drink and drive. Calamity occured. In the end, i became like this. Muhaha. I shall not die as my heart loves the girl deeply who gave me miracles.

Tag


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Hello

name: marcus
birthday: 08 feb 1990
age: 18!
school: temasek poly
msn/friendster/facebook:undead15@hotmail.com

Music is my life.

No music = No life.
.Blink182
.+44
.NickelBack
.Good charlotte
.HelloGoodBye
.The All American Rejects
.Taking Back Sunday
.M-Flo
.McFly
.Gorillaz
.Coldplay
.SimplePlan
.The Last Goodnight
.Busted
.Cute Is What We Aim For
.Fall Out Boy
.Muse
.LifeHouse
.Motion City Soundtrack
.Panic! At The Disco
.Relient K
.Snow Patrol
.My Chemical Romance
.Pink Spiders
.Bon Jovi
And many more!

Hopes

I HOPE...
...I will not retake any module.
...I get 2.5+ gpa.
...I make more friends.
...I have more money $
...I enjoy my holiday in peace
...I ~~confidential~~

Filled.

music + friends = My life

View theirs too

Ah ma
Chun Ming
`link`
`link`


Credits.

picture editor/background editor : yo0ndaiimez (:
basecode combining:Cubes
Basecodes: Yanting, Wenhui, Blend-ed.notes♥

Do not remove the credits.
OR
I'll bite your butt, not only your butt,and your head,your hand nn leg..