<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3302416607635751798?origin\x3dhttp://calamityoccured.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




.Saturday, February 23, 2008 ' 10:43 PM Y
~Love Is Just A Lyric~

Date of event: Sunday, 24 feb 08

Ytd went to my aunt house to stay over. Need some space and someone to talk to. She shared her experience with me. And of cause have to also. I find that people will only understand me if i voice it out. But its not possible at home. I tried voicing out but my parents and sister never give me the chance to. They always cut into my lines before i could even say anything. Though i feel that it doesnt matter anymore. We drank some alcohol. I drank vodka.

I still prefer drinks that have flavours than beer, which is bitter and always feeling like peeing after awhile. And give u nasty feelings. Beer = nah. haha. 1 sad thing at he place is that.. I CANT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!! Damn, I bring my lappy for nth. Least I know my lappy dun work at her place.






i still miss her. im no longer needed for her.

MARCUS™







ITS ME!!

Marcus is my name. Im 18 this year. Attached to a lovely girl named 'Bonnie Stella' who is my dearest girl. Aquarius. Legel to drink and drive. Calamity occured. In the end, i became like this. Muhaha. I shall not die as my heart loves the girl deeply who gave me miracles.

Tag


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Hello

name: marcus
birthday: 08 feb 1990
age: 18!
school: temasek poly
msn/friendster/facebook:undead15@hotmail.com

Music is my life.

No music = No life.
.Blink182
.+44
.NickelBack
.Good charlotte
.HelloGoodBye
.The All American Rejects
.Taking Back Sunday
.M-Flo
.McFly
.Gorillaz
.Coldplay
.SimplePlan
.The Last Goodnight
.Busted
.Cute Is What We Aim For
.Fall Out Boy
.Muse
.LifeHouse
.Motion City Soundtrack
.Panic! At The Disco
.Relient K
.Snow Patrol
.My Chemical Romance
.Pink Spiders
.Bon Jovi
And many more!

Hopes

I HOPE...
...I will not retake any module.
...I get 2.5+ gpa.
...I make more friends.
...I have more money $
...I enjoy my holiday in peace
...I ~~confidential~~

Filled.

music + friends = My life

View theirs too

Ah ma
Chun Ming
`link`
`link`


Credits.

picture editor/background editor : yo0ndaiimez (:
basecode combining:Cubes
Basecodes: Yanting, Wenhui, Blend-ed.notes♥

Do not remove the credits.
OR
I'll bite your butt, not only your butt,and your head,your hand nn leg..