<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3302416607635751798?origin\x3dhttp://calamityoccured.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




.Friday, February 22, 2008 ' 6:45 AM Y
~Love Is Just A Lyric~

Date of event: Friday, 22 feb 08

START OF DOOMSDAY! I got fucked by maths today. I did study. But the maths DAMN HARD. Killer exam. Must depend on supp paper le. DIE DIE must pass. END MATHS ONCE AND FOR ALL! haha. Hope can pass.

Went to Downtown to check on the chalet. Dota gang wants to take a break. Haha. So me and kayan went to check it out. The rest ALL LAZY AROUND. But its okay. We got motive behind it ;)

After that I went to Kayan's house, need wait for 2 jrs, Ji Quan and Yong Chang. They went to GAMBLE. WASTE AROUND TIME AND MONEY. Made me and Kayan wait for damn long. 7plus went to parkway. We eat at the foodcourt in parkway. I got scammed. $4 for a damn small plate of noodle. Not enough for children lor. Kayan HENG SHIT LA. Bought korean food. The bowl super size sia. First time Kayan cant finish. Damn IMBA.

ONE MORE IMBA THING. We went to cold storage. I bought 1 honey glazed chicken. Then the lady say buy 1 get 1 free. I INSTANT SAY HELL YEAH! Kayan also chiong to buy. Its worth it. Love cold storage. BEST supermarket. YEP.






i still miss her. im trying my best to hold my feelings.

MARCUS™







ITS ME!!

Marcus is my name. Im 18 this year. Attached to a lovely girl named 'Bonnie Stella' who is my dearest girl. Aquarius. Legel to drink and drive. Calamity occured. In the end, i became like this. Muhaha. I shall not die as my heart loves the girl deeply who gave me miracles.

Tag


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Hello

name: marcus
birthday: 08 feb 1990
age: 18!
school: temasek poly
msn/friendster/facebook:undead15@hotmail.com

Music is my life.

No music = No life.
.Blink182
.+44
.NickelBack
.Good charlotte
.HelloGoodBye
.The All American Rejects
.Taking Back Sunday
.M-Flo
.McFly
.Gorillaz
.Coldplay
.SimplePlan
.The Last Goodnight
.Busted
.Cute Is What We Aim For
.Fall Out Boy
.Muse
.LifeHouse
.Motion City Soundtrack
.Panic! At The Disco
.Relient K
.Snow Patrol
.My Chemical Romance
.Pink Spiders
.Bon Jovi
And many more!

Hopes

I HOPE...
...I will not retake any module.
...I get 2.5+ gpa.
...I make more friends.
...I have more money $
...I enjoy my holiday in peace
...I ~~confidential~~

Filled.

music + friends = My life

View theirs too

Ah ma
Chun Ming
`link`
`link`


Credits.

picture editor/background editor : yo0ndaiimez (:
basecode combining:Cubes
Basecodes: Yanting, Wenhui, Blend-ed.notes♥

Do not remove the credits.
OR
I'll bite your butt, not only your butt,and your head,your hand nn leg..